Unfortunately the further production of EEZ BB3 has been paused due to a shortage of components and an increase in the prices of transport and certain components. For pre-orders you can contact us via the contact form.
This EEZ BB3 includes two DCP405 advanced DC power modules.
Both 115 and 230 Vac mains voltages are supported and you can choose one of the listed AC cables for Europe, North America or Australia.
- 4.3″ TFT color touchscreen, easy to use and responsive GUI
- Programmable encoder and multi-function user switch
- Four types of power outputs coupling under firmware control (incl. in series for max. 80 V and parallel for max. 10 A)
- Max. output power: 310 W
- Voltage set and read resolution: 5 mV (0 – 40 V)
- 2-range current set and read resolution, low range: 5 µA (0 – 50 mA), high range: 0.5 mA (0 – 5 A)
- Remote sensing, remote programming
- Fast transient response (<50 µs)
- Multiple output values views including YT-view for DCP405 modules
- Build-in removable 8 GiB micro SD card for data logging, programming, screenshots, etc.
- Programmable lists and simple function generator
- Tracking mode
- OVP, OCP, OPP and OTP protection
- Speed controlled cooling fan, standby/soft start with inrush current limiter
- SCPI programming via USB, Ethernet or UART
- MicroPython scripting, Node-RED integration, MQTT
- RTC with NTP synchronization
- Fast boot time (within 3 sec)
- USB DFU firmware upgrade
- Free cross-platform EEZ Studio application for managing multiple T&M instruments and BB3 programming
- Certified open source hardware
See also Features & Benefits
|Dimensions||37 × 28 × 17 cm|
EU power cord, US power cord, AUS power cord
|Country of origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.