The MUX14D module features dual 2-wire 7:1 reed relay multiplexer that can be combined in single 14:1 multiplexer. Multiplexer output is exposed on front panel terminal or can be connected (firmware controlled) to ADIB that offer internal wiring with other modules (e.g. MIO168).
The module has two 16-pin 3.81 mm connectors on the front panel thanks to which it is possible to quickly and easily connect the wires without the need for an additional breakout box. 8-way pluggable female terminal connector blocks in low-profile push-in and screw-fasten variants can be used to connect the wires.
- On-board STM32F030C6T6 ARM Cortex-M0 Value line MCU, 32 KiB Flash, 48 MHz CPU, LQFP-48 package
- 2 x 16-pin dual row 3.81 mm connectors
- 2 x ADIB connectors (10-pin 2 mm)
- Dual 2-wire 1:7 reed relay multiplexer switchable to 1:14 multiplexer
- On-board +3.3 V LDO
- Firmware download via UART
- Optional SWD for debugging
- I2C EEPROM for storing board specific parameters
|Dimensions||13.1 × 9.5 × 3.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.