EEZ Studio v0.9.98 pre-release
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
We are pleased to present the first in a series of milestones from the third phase of donating the development of EEZ Studio by NLnet. Milestone 13 (pre-release version 0.9.98) includes a very important feature: creation of a standalone dashboard application for any of supported target operating systems (Linux, MacOS, Windows). Now it’s easy to distribute, install and run your application to manage different T&M equipment without the need to install EEZ Studio and educate the end user how to run the dashboard application in it.
This revision includes the following dashboard examples:
- “Hello, world!” dashboard – a project template that can be further upgraded according to your requirements (Fig. 1)
- EEZ BB3 example dashboard – a simple demo project that enables communication with power modules such as the DCP405 (displaying and setting the output voltage and current and the state of the power output). (Fig. 2)
As part of this milestone, a "smart home" demo project was created, which can be started and further modified in EEZ Studio (Fig. 3). The same project is also available for two evaluation boards: STM32F4 and STM32H7 in two different screen resolutions: 800 x 480 and 480 x 272 pixels.
* * *
EEZ Studio is a free and open source project. Its development still depends on donations. If you would like to support our work, please consider making a donation using one of the following methods:
- Liberapay (PayPal gateway)
- Become a sponsor on GitHub
- Bitcoin: bc1qt9r6str2whz9y4nspc922lduqc4fd7ms3y00dn
- Any ERC-20 token: 0x67B83E8b3BBa10d8A48aF7C6f0C3658F0d54Ba35
You can follow our further activities on Twitter, GitHub and our Discord server.