You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.envox.eu
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Necessary: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
This website uses so-called “technical” cookies to carry out activities that are strictly necessary for the operation or delivery of the Service.
- YouTube video widget
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data processed: Cookies and Usage Data.
- hCaptcha is designed to stop bots by distinguishing them from people. hCaptcha is a service of Intuition Machines, Inc. (“IMI”), a Delaware US Corporation (#6393793). Mailed inquiries may be sent to: Intuition Machines, Inc., 350 Alabama St, San Francisco, CA 94110.
Personal Data processed: Cookies and Usage Data.
We use MailerLite to manage our email marketing subscriber list and to send emails to our subscribers. MailerLite is a third-party provider, which may process your data using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.
Personal Data processed: Name, Email address
Trustpilot hosts reviews to help consumers shop with confidence, and deliver rich insights to help businesses improve the experiences they offer.
Personal Data processed: Name, Email address, Reference number such as an order ID or similar and any other Personal Data included in the order confirmation messages that we send to consumers who make purchases from us.
- Google Fonts
Our website uses Google Fonts to display some external fonts.
Personal Data processed: IP address
PayPal allows any business or individual with an email address to securely, conveniently and cost-effectively send and receive payments online.
Personal Data processed: Name, Email, Address (billing and shipping), Phone, City/State/Zip, Unique payment identifier, Payment provider identifier
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|__cfduid||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|test_cookie||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|YSC||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|yt-remote-device-id||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|yt.innertube::nextId||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
|yt.innertube::requests||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos.|
How can I control the cookie preferences?
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the Manage consent. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely. In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses:
To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.knowcookies.com or www.allaboutcookies.org.
This website is owned and operated by Envox d.o.o.
We are registered in Croatia under registration number 080069612, and our registered office is at Fallerovo šetalište 22c, HR-10110 ZAGREB. Our principal place of business is at Fallerovo šetalište 22c, HR-10110 ZAGREB.
You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website Contact form; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website.