Changes or Modifications
Availability of products and services
The Site may be temporarily unavailable from time-to-time due to maintenance or for any other reason. Furthermore Envox may at any time discontinue the Site or any part thereof.
Any of the services may be or may become subject to charges. If any fees are charged, these will be announced separately and in connection with the applicable service.
The products and services displayed on the Site may not be available in your particular country or locality, or at all. The reference to such products and services on the Site is for information purposes only and does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available in your particular country, location or elsewhere. Applications and features of the Site and services may depend on your SIM card and/or your network, content format and the compatibility of devices necessary for the use. Please verify the local availability of the service with your operator or service provider.
The use of the Site may involve sending of data through your service provider’s network for which your network service provider may charge. Envox cannot be held responsible for any such charges.
All materials, including all images, software, text and graphics, buttons, keywords, meta-tags and the general ‘look and feel’, (“the Content”), contained on the Site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, please visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, all such communications will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Envox is free to use, without any compensation to you, any concepts, ideas, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever. However, you agree and understand that Envox is not obligated to use any such ideas or materials, and you have no right to compel such use.
For your convenience, the Site may include links to sites on the internet that are owned, published and maintained by third parties. Linked sites are not under our control, and therefore Envox cannot assume any responsibility for the content of such linked sites. Links to the Site are prohibited without the consent of Envox. Links do not, and are not intended to, create or constitute a legal affiliation between Envox and any third party, any liability or responsibility on the part of Envox for the content, advice, representations, products or services of any third parties, or any endorsement, warranty or guaranty of their products and services or the performance or quality of same.
You acknowledge that is your responsibility to comply with the terms and conditions of any such linked sites.
Software available on the Site
Any software that may be available for download from the Site (the “Software”), if not otherwise stated, is licensed under GPL v3.0 license. To view a copy of this license, please visit https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html.
Protection of information
Internet transmissions are never completely private and secure. You understand that any message or information you send on the Site may be read or intercepted by others. Further, you should not give your password to anyone. Also, if you share your computer with other people, you should log out from the Site and close your browser window when you are done. In no event will Envox be responsible for unauthorized acts of third-parties made with the intent to circumvent the Site’s security protocols.
Envox may offer to its end users various services. You are responsible for all information you synchronize.
Envox does not assume any responsibility or liability for any deletion or failure in connection with handling, synchronizing or storing your data. Envox cannot be held responsible for any removal of any data.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ENVOX BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE OR FOR ANY DATA-OVERWRITING OR ANY DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA OR FILES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTACTS, MUSIC TRACKS AND PICTURES) THAT OCCUR AS A RESULT OF USE OF ANY SERVICES.
You acknowledge that Envox has the right to delete your data without reason at any time.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by Envox on the Site. However, because of the nature of the medium and the risks of interruption and disruption, liability is excluded as set out above.
Submitted personal information for Registration, Use and termination of service
Users of Envox services offered via this Site agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the User Registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Envox has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Envox has the right to suspend or terminate your access to or use of such service.
Service related information
You agree that you will get service related information by e-mail, SMS and/or by any means using your registered information.
We make every effort to ensure that your order is carefully dispatched to you, and we hope that you’re happy with your purchase. However, if you have any cause for dissatisfaction with your goods you may return them. Please note that refunds can only be made to the card or PayPal account that was originally used to purchase the goods.
If possible please return the items in their original undamaged box/packaging and accompanied by a returns note, but this is not required.
Under distance selling regulations, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from receipt of goods.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel an order made on the Web store within 14 days without giving any reason (i.e. cooling off period). The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you have to inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement e.g. a letter sent by post, or e-mail to:
Fallerovo šetalište 22c
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Please include order number or bank/PayPal transaction number.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you experience any difficulties with returning goods please contact us.
All of this is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
The following warranty applies to all Envox products purchased through the EEZ Web store:
1. Envox warrants its products’ mainframe and accessories in materials and technologies within the warranty period. During the period concerned, Envox guarantees the free replacement or repair of products which are approved as defective.
2. All Envox T&M solutions come with a 3-year warranty on parts and labor, with the following exception: all accessories and batteries come with a one-year warranty. In above-mentioned periods, any hardware or software errors that occur due to quality or workmanship flaws will be examined and repaired or replaced, at Envox’s discretion by the Envox at no charge.
3. The warranty period starts from the date of the valid certificate of purchase (receipt or invoice). If the invoice cannot be offered, the starting date will adopt the manufacturer’s delivery date. In the event of a sale or product transfer by the original purchaser to a third party, the warranty period shall be three (3) years or one (1) year (See #2) from the date of purchase of the product by the original purchaser from Envox.
4. For in-warranty service, Envox strives to attain fast turn-around. Normal repair time is less than 10 business days. For service that will exceed this time Envox will attempt to provide loaner units to be used during the repair cycle. Final availability of loaner units will be at Envox’s discretion. The transportation cost of return to customer will be paid by Envox. If the special transportation is required, please contact us.
5. The warranty is void if:
- Accidental damage occurs during transportation (please confer with insurance agency or transportation company on the compensation).
- Malfunction or damage is caused by misuse according to warnings in the product documentation or using or storing in an environment outside of the specification’s limits.
- Surface damage by man made factors, like burning, distortion by force, etc.
- Repaired by anyone who is not from Envox or an authorized maintenance branch.
- Accident damage caused by using a power cord or a power adapter not approved by Envox.
- Malfunction or damage caused by natural calamities, like earthquake, lightning strike, etc.
6. If the received products have exceeded the warranty time period or the lifetime warranty, Envox will still provide the related repair and or maintenance services. However, the owners of the products are responsible for the repair and or maintenance charges, the return shipping charges and any additional costs.
7. Envox assumes partial maintenance responsibility which is reasonable and operable and refuses to accept any other responsibility for the damage caused by the customers’ wrong operation.
8. Product with fault not covered by warranty should be transported to Envox to have a repair, and the consignor will pay the transportation cost.
9. Please contact us for any kind of special maintenance or service requirement.
10. No Liability & No Promise Clauses. Envox will not be liable for the inevitable, indirect, or supplementary damages of the product purchasers or the third party users that are caused by its product deficiency; for example, loss of profitability, loss of sales investment, loss of business image or enterprise interactional obstacles. In addition, Envox has no liability for the deficiency of other apparatus, equipment or facilities caused by the operation of its product.
The above is Envox’s most complete version Warranty policy; these clauses may displace other oral or written versions of warranty policy. Except for the above-described product warranty, Envox will not provide additional warranty policy other than what is described and claimed in this composition.
Warranty above applies to products sold by Envox and any other form of warranty should be based on this. Envox has the final power of interpretation with the maintenance affairs.
Disclaimer of warranties and damages
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, ENVOX MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (1) FOR THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE; (2) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM, OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE; OR (3) THAT YOUR USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ENVOX’S NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ENVOX BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO (A) THE USE OF, (B) THE INABILITY TO USE, OR (C) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, EVEN IF ENVOX OR AN AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE THEREOF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL ENVOX’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED EUR 2000.