PREL6 is a simple module designed to control up to six power circuits using standard DPDT (Double-Pole Double-Throw) relays for currents up to 8 A per contact. The module has two 16-pin 3.81 mm connectors on the front panel thanks to which it is possible to quickly and easily connect the wires without the need for an additional breakout box. 8-way pluggable female terminal connector blocks in low-profile push-in and screw-fasten variants can be used to connect the wires.
- On-board STM32F030C6T6 ARM Cortex-M0 Value line MCU, 32 KiB Flash, 48 MHz, LQFP-48 package
- 2 x 16-pin dual row 3.81 mm connectors
- 4 x SPDT relays, max. 8 A / 230 Vac
- 2 x SPST relays, max. 8 A / 230 Vac
- On-board +3.3 V LDO
- Firmware download via UART
- Optional SWD for debugging
- I2C EEPROM for storing board specific parameters
|Dimensions||14.6 × 9.5 × 3.5 cm|
|Country of origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.