The SMX46 module offers a switch matrix of 24 signal 2-wire crosspoints organized into 4 rows and 6 columns. Additional functionalities are two analog outputs and one power relay with two SPDT (form C) switches.
The module has two 16-pin 3.81 mm connectors on the front panel thanks to which it is possible to quickly and easily connect the wires without the need for an additional breakout box. 8-way pluggable female terminal connector blocks in low-profile push-in and screw-fasten variants can be used to connect the wires.
- On-board STM32F030C6T6 ARM Cortex-M0 Value line MCU, 32 KiB Flash, 48 MHz CPU, LQFP-48 package
- 2 x 16-pin dual row 3.81 mm connectors
- 2 x ADIB connectors (10-pin 2 mm)
- 4 x 6 switch matrix (24 two-wire crosspoints), max. 2 A
- 1 x power relay, max. 8 A / 230 Vac
- 2 x analog output 0 – 10 V, 10 mV set resolution (12-bit)
- On-board +3.3 V LDO
- Firmware download via UART
- Optional SWD for debugging
- I2C EEPROM for storing board specific parameters
|Dimensions||14.6 × 9.5 × 3.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.